we are in the trial of the moving house and our lawyer asked us for a copy of our building insurance for the new property, but they can not give us a move as of date, our insurance say they can not insure our house until we have a moving date, every advice would be appreciated. Hello, I`m buying a house and I`ll soon exchange contracts. However, I have a question about where I would need the help of the experts: what if the lender decided not to finance the mortgage, even after the contract exchange, for whatever reason? In that case, I lose the deposit? Or is it at the seller`s discretion? What protection do I have in this situation, though unlikely? Is there an insurance product that I can buy to protect myself, lose 10% of the value of real estate? Thanks, Rahul Hello We are able to exchange in a week and completely with, but the seller is still on trial with other houses they buy, so they want more time, we are desperate to move like my husband to move his work there in a week and our contact is finished in the current property We have a newborn for the rest of life. Any suggestions, we really have to wait until they want us?! I`m so stressed, it can take months, not at all. Thank you The exchange contract is a contract with which one of the parties gives one thing to get another. It is common practice that completion can take place seven to twenty-eight days after the exchange of contracts. Learn more about our guides: Completion – What am I waiting for and how can I exchange contracts? I hope it helps. Hello, we are in the process of selling our house and buying a bungalow. A completion date on 7 March has been agreed.
Buyers of our property say they want to exchange contracts by Friday this week (17.02.17) or they will retire. I`m a little nervous about this because my wife is not perfectly healthy (hence the need for Bungalow) and I remembered that if we were traded so fast and she was sick, we could be left high and dry. However, I must admit that there has been a lot of delay since our offer for the bungalow was accepted. Mainly due to health and hospital appointments (which are still ongoing). We have moved many times in the past and, as I remember, the contracts were exchanged a few days before they were completed. What is the usual time before closing to exchange contracts? Your advice would be appreciated. Thank you. I am in the process of buying a property, and my lawyer has applied for a deposit for the exchange of contracts. When do I recover or is it deducted from the total price?! we exchanged contracts but not yet completion date, buyers still at this point I move to another nearby offer that was accepted, but as the plans came back for this house, it showed the tunnel does not work directly under the house, but 3 doors nearby Hello were refused for a small mortgage we have a large deposit because the house we bought was built by an old railway tunnel and train station.
However, they are busy as a work garage and have been for a few years. But two years ago, the tunnels collapsed, even though residents were not evacuated by homes for 18 months.